Thursday 10 April 2008

What Makes You Happy?

Happiness is something that can't be obtained easily. Many factors influence your state of mind and your mood.

Happiness can't last for a long time. For that you should have everyhting around you and everything should be ideal. As we know nothing can be ideal all the time. At the same time everything is in a person's hands. He is able to do everything that will satisfy him completely.

I'm happy because I have a loving husband, my parents are near me all the time. I have a job and everything is practically excellent around me. Of course there are some negative moments but the thing is how you accept them.If you are ready to face any troubles and solve them then you are sure to be a happy person. All these troubles can be just some steps to overcome.

No comments: