Monday 27 October 2008

Does Anything Change When You Begin Family Life?


It's a common opinion that when two loving people begin living together, the relations become worse. Because of that some people refuse weddings and joint living.

I can contradict this point of view. Before my partner and I started living together, our relations had been awful. We parted several times, our relations were not stable. Many times he suggested me to move to his flat but I didn't understand the aim for that move. I was sure that the relations wouldn't lead to anything good.

Still, I moved as I had some feeling that I needed to do this. My heart was right. Now we are living happily together and I don't regret that I have made such a decision in my life.

1 comment:

Allen's Darling said...

Hi Karen,

Always follow what your heart desire. Me, nobody can influence me...except me in the end will decide.

Thanks for leaving me a comment.

http://www.usalifey.blogspot.com